Tax Accountant (for Tax Busy Season)
About the Firm
Richardson and Associates LLC is a Cincinnati-based public accounting firm under the leadership of Sherri Richardson. The firm is unique on so many levels. We are a small firm but have the same level of professionalism and expertise of a big four firm. Our slogan is “Accounting for your success” and it is so much more than just a slogan, it is our deliverable! We step back in time in providing personal service and attention while reaching in the future to stay abreast of the newest technology in aiding our clients.
Richardson & Associates is looking for a tax accountant for 2017 tax busy season. The tax accountant is going to work directly under the supervision of Tax Manager to perform the following duties:
· Assist tax manager in preparing Federal income tax returns and state/local tax returns. Tax returns include but not limited to 1040 individual, 1065 partnership, 1120 S and 1120 C Corporations and 990 for tax exempt organizations.
· Communicate with various regulatory agencies such as IRS, Ohio Tax Department as needed, and our tax clients to collect tax support.
· Engage in special projects related to client matters involving tax accounting, compliance and planning.
· Monitor tax law changes, analyze impact to various clients and recommends solutions for various tax issues.
· Analyze and prepare estimated tax payments for individual tax clients
· Perform tax planning and projection services as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
· Individual and corporate tax preparation experience is highly desired
· Familiar with tax preparation software such as Proseries
· Preferred experience with QuickBooks, Excel Analytics
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
· Outgoing and friendly, have strong client interaction skills.
· Strong organizational and writing skills with the ability to multi-task
· Must be a team player and be able to consistently meet deadlines and willing to follow firm-wide policies and procedures.
· Must be a critical thinker and fast learner.
*** To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.