It's another epic Richardson party with our Jamaican inspired foods, cocktails, and good friends but this party is for a greater purpose. It's a fundraiser for the next State Treasurer!
Rob has long been an active leader ---- safeguarding citizens' money ----- investments.
· In 2008, Governor Ted Strickland asked Rob to serve on the Board of Trustees at the University of Cincinnati, his alma mater.
· Over nine years Rob helped UC grow to the 2nd largest university in Ohio
· Managed over 1.2 Billion dollars,
· Became Chair of the Board (the youngest).
· Established the UC Scholars Academy for students in the Cincinnati Public School District, made it possible for Hughes High School students to successfully attend UC
· Raised over $750,000 for student scholarships for engineering program
· An Engineering and Law student graduate, Rob became student body president, won the Presidential Leadership Medal of Excellence, which is a prestigious honor awarded by the University President to exceptional graduating students who best exemplify scholarship, leadership, character, service, and the ideals of the University.
· Rob led the university in a fiscally responsible way while also making strategic founded the 1819 Innovation Hub where students, faculty, and staff collaborate with entrepreneurs, startups, and others in the private sector to build the careers and solutions of the future.
· Investments that led to unprecedented growth. The university maintained cash reserves of over $200 million as it grew throughout Rob’s tenure.
In 2013 it was ranked as the top educational investment in the nation by PolicyMic.
Even still, Rob's going to need the help of our friends and family to win.
Thank you kindly
Sherri Richardson 513-477-4842