Job Description #110
QuickBooks Accountant/Bookkeeper -- part-time or project based
Richardson & Associates provides services such as business consulting, tax and management consulting, accounting and auditing services.
We are currently seeking an Accountant/Bookkeeper experienced in providing professional accounting services to a diverse client base. We are looking for a process-driven, efficient, and focused person to provide high-quality and accurate financial information to our clients by using financial statements, analysis, and visual reports.
Primary Job Functions
- Work directly with clients to collect necessary information to produce monthly preparation and/or compilation of financial statements
- Prepare monthly preparations and/or compilations by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger systems and from different departments
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
- Ability to reconcile accounts, perform account analysis, and complete bank and credit/debit card reconciliations timely within 20 days of closing month
- Answer accounting and financial questions through researching and interpreting data
- Experience working with clients from a variety of industries
- Experience in Online QuickBooks and desk top preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task with changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including verbal and written
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently
- Understand Debits and Credits, how to analysis using ratios
- Ability to provide excellent client relations
Job Description #400
Senior Auditor I and II
We are currently seeking a Senior Auditor experienced in providing professional accounting and auditing services to a diverse client base. We are looking for a process-driven, efficient, and focused person to provide high-quality and accurate financial information to our clients by using financial statements, analysis, and visual reports.
The Senior Auditor must exhibit high standards of professional and social ethics and must accept full responsibility as the in-charge auditor for engagements of varying size and complexity.
Primary Job Functions
- Perform and supervise a range of auditing, tax, and accounting issues from start to finish, oversee larger and more complex engagements, with simultaneous assignments
- Plan and coordinate the phases of the fieldwork such as staff requirements, logistics, audit programs, and time budgets
- Communicate engagement problems, findings, and status to Managers and Partners. Interface with client personnel to review audit and accounting findings, clarify results.
- You will perform special projects and presentations as needed.
- Some travel is required.
- Understands and supports and the Firm’s vision, mission and strategy
The ability to use PC-based automated software tools, proficiency with spreadsheets, project management exposure, risk-based assessments, and excellent communication skills are required.
- Strong Accounting and analytical foundation
- Experience in process improvement
- Project management skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access proficiency
- Demonstrated initiative in innovative project management
- Ability to learn new software and processes quickly
- Efficient and effective project management and execution/implementation
- Timely and in-depth expertise to support business processes and systems
Education and Experience
- BA/BS or MS in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent experience)
- Other degrees can be acceptable if you still have a core understanding of accounting
- Professional certifications preferred (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA)
- At least 3 years of audit or audit-related experience, preferably with a public accounting firm
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of audit practices, tools, techniques, concepts, and trends
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude, goal-driven innovative and inspiring
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage priorities and workload
- Understand debits and credits, risk assessment, and financial statement structure
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Certified Public Accountants, small business accountants and administrative staff.
Please email resume to:
Richardson & Associates, LLC
366 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220